At Allied Automation, through our experienced mechanical design team and high precision engineering workshop capabilities, we provide innovative fixturing solutions to your metrology inspection requirements.
All our inspection fixtures are supplied with:
- Complete range of documentation
- Full validation
- CMM inspection reports
- Gauge R&R
We work with our customers to ensure that the best possible solutions are acheived.
We cater for both single and multi-cavity requirements. 3D designs are completed on SolidWorks CAD software, for initial customer design review. We can also prototype single cavity if required.
END OF ARM TOOLS
At Allied Automation all End-of-Arm-Tools (EOAT’s) are designed, manufactured and tested in-house. We have many years’ experience developing customised & robust handling solutions.
Our soft-touch gripping techniques ensure that even the most fragile components are not distorted or damaged when picked.
All EOAT’s can be supplied with a full set of validation certificates & documentation
Our EOAT’s are used in many applications:
- Removing complex and delicate components from injection mounding machine (mainly medical device & pharmaceutical components).
- Handling non-rigid & inconsistent medical tube assemblies.
- Robotic gripper heads with automated servomotor driven pitch-change mechanisms.
- Specifically designed customised electromagnetic gripper heads.
Our modern precision engineering workshop includes the following equipment:
- Mitsubishi Wire EDM machines x2
- Sink Sparker x1
- Hurco 4-axis machining centre x1
- Hurco 3-axis machining centres x3
- Manual Milling Machines x4
- CNC Lathe x1
- Manual Lathe x1
- Surface grinders x2
- Alpha CAM 3D software